What does it take to turn a
into a Business Lifeline?
Of course, there’s more to “getting BAS right” than merely satisfying the minimum requirements set out by the ATO. The BAS process offers the in-the-know business owner valuable insights into:
- Growth building profit drivers – their effect and where they are coming from
- Vital course corrections - what’s going right and what’s costing too much and what to do next
- The state of play – are you winning, are you behind and why
you need to
In this 90 min interactive
webinar, you will learn
- 5 common BAS mistakes and how to avoid them
- How business structures affect the BAS / Tax you pay
- Save Tax, Boost Profit and Accelerate Cashflow using using your own:
- Getting the most value from your business advisory board
- Profit and Loss or P&L
- Balance Sheets
- GST report
- Cash flow summary
- Business budget
- Your Bookkeeper
- Your Accountant
- Your CFO (chief financial officer)
If you hate BAS Time
it’s probably because -
- You feel you are paying too much tax, and it is chewing in to your cashflow.
- You don’t have enough set aside to pay the BAS, and your accountant is of little help.
- You don’t really know how the business is performing, or how to turn things around.
Learn how to turn things around this BAS season with Inspire.
“The big difference between winning occasionally and winning almost always is not only knowing the score but understanding the factors that can and will influence it.”
- Ben Walker
About the speakers
Ben Walker founded Inspire CA at the age of 23 with nothing but a borrowed printer, a laptop and a simple idea: what if, instead of just doing tax and reporting on history, accountants could give game changing advice that could help people write a better future for their business and their family? Four years on, Inspire has been showcased as a global example of what an Accounting firm should be, thanks to Ben’s disruptive approach to throwing out timesheets & charging by the hour, his challenge of the traditional 'old school’ model of the accounting industry and belief that Accountants change lives. He is a winner of the coveted Anthill Online 30under30 award for 2014, was named a finalist in the Brisbane Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards and has been featured in many publications including the Courier Mail, Small Business Big Marketing Podcast with Tim Reid, Brisbane Business News & B Mag.