It can be a rough ride when it comes to the numbers in your business.
In fact, most business owners freely admit that numbers aren't a strong point when it comes to running their business.
In this eBook, we share the 5 numbers that all business owners must measure. And it turns out that they're not too difficult at all!
In this eBook on the 5 Numbers, we share:
- What 5 numbers you need to be measuring
- How Cash gives context to Revenue & Profit
- That it's often One Number that needs ultimate focus
Click Here to Download the eBook
What Should You Do After Reading?
The purpose of the eBook is to give you some insight into the 5 Numbers that you need to know in your business.
Following from reading the book, we encourage you to:
- Spend some time considering what your One Number could be
- Put together a way of measuring the first two of five numbers
- Be sure to set targets or expectations each month
Ben Walker CA
Ben's passion is helping business owners understand the numbers that drive their business.
Over the years, he has developed a skill of looking at a business through the lens of numbers, and bringing it back to something that the business owner can easily understand and implement to drive growth of profit and see cash in the bank.