Many Business owners tell us that GROWTH is amongst the top items on their agenda for 2016.
To grow you need more customers.
More customers means more sales.
Before Sales you need Marketing.
You probably dabble in Social Media.
But not many of us generate tonnes of leads from Facebook.
So to help out, we’ve brought in an expert with some serious BTDT “Been There Done That” experience.
Brett Campbell is our guest speaker for the Inspiring Business Event with 60 #LoversofBusiness at 6:30 pm on Thursday night (There’s still a handful of seats left!)
He’ll be teaching us how to –
“Build an Empire Using Social Media”.
I asked Brett to speak because he ‘walks the walk’ – he has 500,000 collective Facebook Followers.
- His extremely popular podcast and video show, 10X Achievement debuted #1 in iTunes in the health and self help category, and is listened to by tens of thousands of people from all over the world.
- His message and work is seen by over 1,000,000 people per week via his network and social ecosystem.
- Having built a community of over 400,000 people in less than 3 years, places Brett amongst the world’s leading experts in the fields of online marketing, lead generation, systems and social media strategies.
Now you might be thinking …
“What do I need 500,000 Facebook Followers for?? I’m just running a Small Business in suburban Brisbane.”
And you’d be 100% right thinking that.
It’s not about millions of followers.
You’ll soon realise it’s about the philosophy of Thinking BIG.
It is about multiplying your impact…
Think about one area in your life that you’d like to multiply 10 times…
- 10 x Your Profit or Income.
- 10 x People who hear your Message.
- 10 x Personal Mission in Life.
- 10 x Freedom you desire for your Family.
- 10 x the Love & Joy you get from your Relationships.
Then keep those aspirations in mind as you watch the special video from Brett Campbell to our Inspiring Business Community –
Special Message to the Inspiring Business Community: Think BIG! Why the world needs YOU
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXfhTdQ7cdc” height=”340″ controls=”no” autohide=”yes” showinfo=”no” rel=”no” modestbranding=”yes”]
And if you can shuffle things around to see Brett live at our Inspiring Business Event at 6:30 pm Thursday night, there are a handful of Online Tickets still available.